How do you apply discipline to your everyday life to get the words and publishing done in the midst of all the other stuff in your busy schedule?
What discipline hacks do you have to keep your indie author goals on track? Episode 300 is so close! Jim is gone this week, hopefully on some kind of vacation, so we have Patrick O’Donnell as our Guest Host. Early Bird tickets for Bryan’s Self-Publishing Live are on sale now! This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Roland Denzel. Thank you to our featured Patrons: The Hunted, The Sell Smarter Collection, and Level Up. The Top Tips of the week include what new app could make your writing easier, how you can get your new work on Audible.com, and what new service could help you keep track of everything publishing related. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what the Chicago library is doing right, why empty books are making money, how you should be saving your money, what author Steven Higgs prioritized over sleep and how it changed his life, and why you might need to spend more money on ads. Question of the Week: How do you apply discipline to your everyday life to get the words and publishing done in the midst of all the other stuff in your busy schedule?
- What new tool from Google could help with your word count
- Who can submit to Audible Originals
- Which tool can help you keep your affairs in order
- What a library system did to improve return rates nearly four-fold
- How certain authors are selling a lot of nothing on Amazon
- Why authors need a fired up financial plan
- How one author was willing and able to quit his well-paying J-O-B
- What one author is doing to get massive direct sales