How do you deal with self-doubt when you’re trying to put your words out into the world?
How do you build confidence? Episode 300 is so close! Bryan’s new hint for the new cohost is that she lives in the United States! Both Bryan and Jim are going to story shop sumit in Texas! This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Julie. Thank you to our featured Patrons: Guild of Tokens, Awakening Forever, and Mayhem & Murder. The Top Tips of the week include how to manage your time, what new tool is at your fingertips, and how to get your book on library shelves. An honorable mention goes to why trademarks may be in for a dark road. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how the prison system is trying to make money, why you may need a smart speaker, what your verified review might really be, why you still can make it big, and how library ebooks are backfiring. Question of the Week: How do you deal with self-doubt when you’re trying to put your words out into the world?
- How to write despite the family
- To find your competition’s book categories
- To get your book into libraries
- It’s a dark time when it comes to trademarks
- Crime really doesn’t pay, even when it comes to reading
- The future of books is the smart speaker
- That not all verified reviews are legit
- How a paranormal romance author is making it big
- That it might be a good time to get into libraries
- Listeners can enter this code: SMBS2020
And they will get a $251 discount from the regular $650 Story Shop ticket price, for a ticket total of $399. This deal will be active until December 18, 2019.