Going into 2020, what changes will you make to your routine to save more time and get more accomplished?
What will your new year’s resolution help your productivity? You’re going to learn a little more about our new host Claire. How she spends her days and what she’s done this year! This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Jerri Williams. The Top Tips of the week include how to promote your new book, how StoryOrgin can help you track yourself, and what Kells Mcphillips recommends to keep up the productivity. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why Refined Fool Beer is the place to publish, what ebooks lost out on in the 10s, what scam you need to avoid, why the Rita Awards were cancelled, and why you shouldn’t be like Laura Burton. Question of the Week: Going into 2020, what changes will you make to your routine to save more time and get more accomplished?
- To use social media trends to create buzz around your book
- To track and keep your writing resolutions
- The decade’s best productivity tips
- How to get your story on a brewski
- Why ebooks didn’t take off for trad pub in the ’10s
- Not to get sucked into radio
- What’s up with the RITAs
- How to learn from Laura’s mistakes