What’s one activity you could do regularly that would grow your email list by 10% in the next 30 days?
We talked about growing our email list, what’s one activity you could do regularly grow your list by 10% in the next 30 days? This Thursday is Bryan’s Blurb Webinar make sure to check it out at the link below and H. Claire Taylor is releasing the third book of her Kilhaven Police series! This week’s Super Charger Story Course Winner is Lisa M. Lilly. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Cowgirl, Unexpectedly, A Dragon among the Eagles: A Novel of the Roman Empire, and The Ten-Year Turnaround. The Top Tips of the week include what to know about using someone else email newsletter, why to consider using a sensitivity reader, and where to find tools for outlining your novel. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how writing a novel is a lot like a romance, what vanity press is according to ALLi’s John Doppler, how to market your audiobook, what you need to know about Amazon’s branding, and how to get the most out of email lists. Question of the Week: What’s one activity you could do regularly that would grow your email list by 10% in the next 30 days?
- Why you shouldn’t count on Medium newsletters
- When you should hire a sensitivity reader
- The best tools for plotting your novel
- The best way to finish that novel!
- How to detect a vanity press
- How to market your audiobook
- Why you need to use the Amazon logo carefully
- To start an email list before you even have a book