What tricks do you use to keep your author life separate from your home address?
This week Bryan and Claire have a great show for us. Make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast. Top Tips of the week include how to get comfortable with ads, what are the benefits to having a pen name, and how PublishDrive is providing a new way to distribute your audiobook. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why people are calling for an investigation looking into the excessive pricing of academic e-books, what new portal Amazon has launched, how Wattpad is growing rapidly, what is Amazon up to now, and why sharing your chapters piece by piece may be a good option for you. Question of the Week: What tricks do you use to keep your author life separate from your home address?
- Where to start with ads to boost book sales
- To keep your author life private
- A new way to put your audiobook out there
- Why textbook prices are soaring
- There’s an new, easier Amazon author portal
- How Wattpad can work for you
- Amazon Ads’ newest feature
- How to sell your unfinished book