If you had to pick one marketing channel to use exclusively (besides your email list) what would you pick for YOUR business, and why?
Welcome back to another week of SMBS! Claire has a Enneagram and Character Motivations Master Class coming up on February 20th so check that out at the links provided. This week’s winner is Chez Churton. Our Honorable Mention Is – Who will watch the watchmen? Author Resource of the Week is – Write to Market: Deliver a Book that Sells by Chris Fox. Top Tips of the week include how to organize an ARC team, what the latest in email design trends are, and how to build engagement. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what author Julia Quinn shares about her book turned Netflix show, how to evaluate your own writing, why to update your back matter, what is new with Barnes & Noble, and why to put all your energy into one or two ways to market. Question of the Week: If you had to pick one marketing channel to use exclusively (besides your email list) what would you pick for YOUR business, and why?
- How to manage an ARC team
- Email trends of 2021
- To keep your audience engaged and buying books
- Why everyone is against the latest Big 5 merger
- That the best way to market is to limit your marketing
- That B&N is upping their game
- Why you should keep your back matter updated
- A great tool to evaluate your books
- How leaving her books at home led to a new Netflix series