What’s one thing you can do this year to get more control over your business?
We have a great show in store for you this week. Claire is holding a Enneagram & Character Motivations Masterclass and you have a chance to win a free ticket on her Instagram page. Bryan is also holding a Hook & Email Webinar. Make sure to check them out at the links provided. This week’s winner is Eustacia Tan.Self Publishing Resource of the Week is – Book Craft: Cut the Fluff. Keep the Magic By Derek Murphy. Top Tips of the week include what does it mean to be good at marketing, what tips Findaway Voices has on boosting sales on Apple Books, and what great advice we learned from the Blurbs Sell Books Podcast. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include where to find a workshop on legal advice for publishing, why it is important to create your own platform, why authors need a support system, what the new rumor is about Kindle Unlimited plans, and why Jeff Bezos is stepping down as Amazon CEO. Question of the Week: What’s one thing you can do this year to get more control over your business?
- How introverts can market books
- To promote your audiobook on apple books
- Tips to better blurbs from three pros
- What’s the buzz about Bezos?
- Rumors of a KU apocalypse are all over facebook
- The support you need and how to find it
- Why you should own your own platform, and not rely on social media
- How to get your author legal questions answered