Do you want to learn more about self-publishing and turn writing into a full-time career? Be the first to know the biggest news stories and get helpful coaching as Sell More Books Show’s first paid intern!
Are you struggling to get your writing career off the ground? Do you want to make sure you start on the right path before you invest all your time into publishing? Podcast co-hosts Jim Kukral and Bryan Cohen are offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The new Sell More Books Show internship program is a paid position that puts you on the cutting edge of self-publishing. When you learn the latest industry news and tips before everybody else, you’ll find yourself on the inside track to a more successful publishing career. Beyond putting some extra money in your pocket, you’ll also tap into the wealth of knowledge of two successful publishing professionals.
Here’s what you’ll get if you’re hired as a Sell More Books Show intern:
- A monthly stipend to stock away for your future publishing expenses
- Access to the latest news stories and tips to put yourself on the best path to self-publishing success
- Essential practice on necessary copywriting skills that will improve your blogging and podcasting abilities for future promotion
- Twice a month coaching from Bryan and/or Jim to take your author career to the next level
- Consistent mentions on the podcast to help you network in the author community and sell more books
If you’re a hard-working, fun-loving author who wants to figure out the right steps to full-time writing success, then the Sell More Books Show internship program is right for you.
Here’s what you have to do to apply:
- Click the button below to bring up the application
- Fill out the questions honestly and to the best of your ability
- Wait for further instructions from Bryan and Jim!
We’re very excited to offer this opportunity and we can’t wait to connect with you. Please click the button below to access your application.
Thanks for stopping by!
Bryan & Jim