Question of the Week: How might you use Books2Read Reading Lists as part of your book promotion?
Could a reading list promo be added to your book marketing plan? Bryan and Jim are looking forward to the Sell More Books Summit which begins in less than 36 hours! This week’s Happy Book Reviews winner is Chris Duryea. Jim thanks our Patrons: Removed, Inharmonic, and More than Monsters. The Top Tips of the week are how organic traffic on Amazon is changing, why movement and creativity go hand-in-hand, and how to combine speed and quality to boost productivity. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how Christian bookstores can resurrect sales, why local bookstores need your support, why Nora Roberts takes plagiarism so seriously, how sharing a booklist with you readers can put money in your pocket, and what Shashane Wallce did to jump sales from $50 to $5,000 a month in less than one year. Question of the Week: How might you use Books2Read Reading Lists as part of your book promotion?
- Organic Amazon traffic is no more, and what to do about it
- That a standing desk isn’t the whole solution
- How to be fast AND good
- That Nora Roberts means business
- Christian books are on the rise, even as chain bookstores fall
- That the cost of books is more than the book itself
- How to share curated book lists easily
- How to focusing on a niche can level up your author career