If you have an audiobook in ACX, what will you do, if anything, as a result of the updates to exclusivity?
This week we have a great show for you. Bryan is joined by MM author Quinn Ward. Thank you to all of our featured Patrons! Top Tips of the week include how to beat formatting stress, what you need for a great Amazon ad copy, and how to break even with audiobooks. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how author Alexa Kang spiced up her free reads for her newsletter subscribers, what new ebook company Medium has acquired, why Wattpad is on the verge of being sold, who is being accused of ebook price-fixing, and what is in store for authors in 2021. Question of the Week: Where are you now and what is your goal for where you’re gonna be a year from now?
- Common self-publishing problems and how to solve them
- How newsletter promos can help you sell books
- The best graphic products for today’s authors
- Audible and ACX have new return and royalty policies!
- That there’s going to be a new book fair open to indies
- What Spotify’s first audiobook move was
- Writing apps for authors
- How a Kindle vulnerability could have taken you out