Where are you now and what is your goal for where you’re gonna be a year from now?
This week we have a great show for you. Bryan is joined by MM author Quinn Ward. Thank you to all of our featured Patrons! Top Tips of the week include how to beat formatting stress, what you need for a great Amazon ad copy, and how to break even with audiobooks. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how author Alexa Kang spiced up her free reads for her newsletter subscribers, what new ebook company Medium has acquired, why Wattpad is on the verge of being sold, who is being accused of ebook price-fixing, and what is in store for authors in 2021. Question of the Week: Where are you now and what is your goal for where you’re gonna be a year from now?
- The keys to easy book formating
- How to distill your book down for great Amazon ad copy
- How many books you’ll have to sell to make back your audiobook costs
- The ten trends you need to watch as an author is 2021
- Why Amazon and the Big-5 are being sued. This time.
- What Medium’s big purchase means for ebooks
- That Wattpad is going to be sold, but to whom?
- How To create a great lead magnet, simple and quickly, using teamwork!
News #5: Flash Fiction Teamwork
News #4: A Small Purchase Just Made Medium Large
News #3: What’s up with Wattpad? (1)
News #3: What’s up with Wattpad? (2)
News #2: Is this thing on repeat?
News #1: Ten Trends