On the new, tech-savvy episode of the Sell More Books Show, we talked about how technology is changing the self-publishing industry, from War and Peace on smartphones to George RR Martin writing on an MS-DOS computer. Other stories included our tip of the week, a controversy at a New Orleans writing conference, a change in the print-on-demand business model and Hugh Howey’s latest Author Earnings report. We also shared Chris Well’s awesome sounders for our top five news.
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via Stitcher!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to track your links more effectively
- What non-fiction authors are using to build their email lists
- A method for improving your email list signup rates
- How people are reading great works of literature
- What Aaron Shephard has to say about the print-on-demand market
- What George RR Martin and Bryan have in common as writers
- Why we’ll all laugh at the RT Booklovers controversy in 2-3 years
- How self-published authors are doing compared to the Big 5
- Who is closing in on victory on Jim and Bryan’s gentleman’s bet
- IQID Link Tracking
- Picture for Email Sign Up List
- Smartphone Could Save Literature
- Is The Party Over?
- George RR Martin Stuck in the Past
- Indie Author Separation
- Author Earnings Report
- SPP Copy Blogger Post