Question of the Week: How do you promote your backlist? What kind of results have you had?
Jonny from Author Platform Rocket joined the guys to discuss Bryan’s results with his service. Jim offered to help folks find more reviewers as well (listen to the ep for more info). After discussing tips on productivity, BookBub, and bursts of promotion, they took on the latest in publishing news including Nook reporting errors, Amazon’s plans for India, ebook tax laws, artistic freedom, and using your backlist. This week’s Question of the Week: How do you promote your backlist? What kind of results have you had?
- How authors can improve productivity and create assets
- What authors can learn about featured deals from a BookBub editor
- How authors can break promotional work into ten-minute tasks
- Why authors should take a second look at their Nook sales
- What Amazon has in the works for the Indian Kindle store
- How proposed tax laws in United States and the EU will affect ebook sales
- What indie authors have in common with country singer Tim McGraw
- How authors can use their backlist to create long-term success