Question of the Week: Should we have seen the closure of Macmillan’s Pronoun coming? What should we do in the future to be prepared for major changes in the industry?
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
- How writers can use goal-setting to move from hobbyist to professional
- What Twitter workaround authors can use to add email subscribers
- How authors can save time and stay on track with weekly meetings
- What new changes are in store for US brick-and-mortar booksellers
- What story trends are gaining popularity with young Wattpad readers
- What new Kindle app Amazon created especially for Indian readers
- What new Audible service is sure to make Romance readers swoon
- Why authors who distribute with Pronoun need to look for other options
Manhunt: The Power to Restore Civilization by G.D. Leon
Creative Collaborations: How to Form Lasting and Lucrative Partnerships without Being Smarmy by Kirsten Oliphant
Write Like a Boss: From a Whisper to a Roar
Tip #1: GOOOOAAAALLLLLL!
Tip #2: Fly, Inbox, Fly
Tip #3: A Date with Destiny
News #5: Retail Reboot (1)
News #5: Retail Reboot (2)
News #5: Retail Reboot (3)
News #5: Retail Reboot (4)
News #4: Trendsetters
News #3: Diet Kindle
News #2: Whisper Sweet Nothings (1)
News #2: Whisper Sweet Nothings (2)
News #2: Whisper Sweet Nothings (3)
News #1: Pronoun’s Last Stand (1)
News #1: Pronoun’s Last Stand (2)
News #1: Pronoun’s Last Stand (3)
News #1: Pronoun’s Last Stand (4)