Question of the Week: What’s a promotional method you’ve tried in the past that you’d consider giving your full effort on here in the present?
What is a promotional technique you’ve used in the past that you’re willing to give a second shot? Bryan and Jim talk about the importance of family time. This week’s Happy Book Reviews feature winner is StoryHack. Bryan thanks our Featured Patrons How to Drive Your Next Car Deal, A Christmas Gift, and The Last Verdict. Some great self-publishing tips include why frugality and creativity are a winning combination, how to make the most of squeeze pages, and which Gmail hacks can save you time. We have an Honorable Mention news story this week delving into the recent Mailerlite maelstrom. The Top Five news stories you need to know include why trad pub authors are taking a hit, how authors can take advantage of Amazon’s new video feature, a fantastic success story from Victoria Bright, which authors are the latest victims of Amazon’s Terms of Service crackdown, and why giving away free books can still lead to great sell-through royalties. Question of the Week: What’s a promotional method you’ve tried in the past that didn’t work that you’d consider giving your full effort on here in the present?
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
- How to be creative with swag and how to use Instagram to gain a following
- Which elements should appear on an author’s squeeze page
- How to use Gmail to its full potential to make your life easier
- Which email service provider was down and out for a while
- Why one journalist thinks trad pub author earnings are down
- A new way to use video at the point of sale
- How an author went from zero to $700 using ads
- How some authors have been given the boot from KDP with no explanation
- Why free was the right (and the most profitable) choice for one cozy mystery author
How To Drive Your Next Car Deal: The How-To Guide To Negotiating A New Car Deal by John Keller
A Christmas Gift by Stella Wilkinson
The Last Verdict by Jamie Arpin-Ricci
Tip #1: Swanky Sci-Fi Swag
Tip #2: Main Squeeze
Tip #3: He’s a Gmail Wizard
Honorable Mention: Return to Sender
News #5: Data Does Not Compute (In a Robot Voice!) (1)
News #5: Data Does Not Compute (In a Robot Voice!) (2)
News #4: Smile, You Should Be On Camera
News #3: The Student Becomes the Master
News #2: KDP KickBack (1)
News #2: KDP KickBack (2)
News #1: Footloose and Fancy Free (1)
News #1: Footloose and Fancy Free (2)