Question of the Week: How do you think Amazon should handle the problem of books populating categories they don’t belong in?
How do you feel about category policing? This week’s Happy Book Reviews winner is Elise M Stone. Bryan thanks our Patrons: Awakening Forever, A Dragon among the Eagles, and The Hunted. The Top Tips of the week are how you can use meditation to improve creativity, why you should show some personality on Insta, and how emotions will help you defeat AI. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why you should take note of the vending trend in the UK, how audiobooks are on the rise, what happened to the disappearing books on Amazon, why mis-categorized books hurt everyone, and what Ines Johnson did to skyrocket her income. Question of the Week: How do you think Amazon should handle the problem of books populating categories they don’t belong in?
- How to break through writer’s block using writing meditations
- How to use Instagram as an author
- How you can win the AI author war
- How free short stories can get people reading more
- Why it’s time to record that audiobook
- What happened to all those missing books
- How Amazon is supposedly creating a dystopian bookstore, and not in a good way
- – How to sell in sweet western romance, pardner
News #5: Free Stories, Analog Scrolling
News #4: Hello? Is There Anybody Listening?
News #3: The Great eBook Disappearance of 2019
News #2: Cure for the Common Algorithm
News #1: One Sweet Achievement