What genres seem to have the most success with paid promotions and why?
What genres seem to have the most success with paid promotions and why?Episode 300 is so close! Now it’s Bryans turn to be away, he is in Vegas at 20 books to 50K. Jay Thorne in the guest host of the week Early Bird tickets for his Self-Publishing Live are on sale now! This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Darren Sapp. Thank you to our featured Patrons: Chicago Blue, “What Am I?”, and WordPress Security 101. The Top Tips of the week include why and how you can create a facebook author page, how you can get unblocked, and why you may need to start a podcast. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what fancy new gadget Amazon is releasing, why you can actually write under noisy conditions, what new genre or subgenre readers are excited about, what new feature Findaway Voices is rolling out, and why you might want to wait for the BookBub deal. Question of the Week: What genres seem to have the most success with paid promotions and why?
- Why and how to finally make your author page
- How to unclog your writer’s block
- That podcasting could be your ultimate weapon
- How to hand down your kindle to your kids
- That quiet ain’t all it’s cracked up to be
- How to get keywords in your audiobooks
- How the YA environment is changing
- That free book promos lead to sales
Chicago Blue: The Red Riley Adventures #1 by Stephanie Andrews
“What Am I?”: A Collection of Traditional Word Riddles – Deluxe Edition by Zack Guido
WordPress Security 101:How to secure your website against hackers by Brecht Ryckaert