How do you get buy-in from the people you love that your non-typing writing time is also valuable to your process and career?
This weeks show is coming to you from Self Publishing Live! Bryan and Claire are so excited to be here. We have a great show for all of our listeners. Top Tips of the week include what new tool BookBub has to offer for audiobooks, why internal links might be the new up and coming feature, and what you can gain from translating your books. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what quiet time can do for your writing, why you should know several ways to bring in money as an author, how your daily writing habits make a difference in your books, why understanding your readers is an important part of being an author, and what Best Page Forward’s Bryan Cohen has to say about writing compelling stories. Question of the Week: How do you get buy-in from the people you love that your non-typing writing time is also valuable to your process and career?
- How to form an ideal street team for your books
- 50+ great ways to market your audiobooks
- To use internal links to take your ebooks to the next level
- When writing the next book should take a back seat to translating the ones you have
- Why authors should be bored more often
- To take your writing career from 4 to 6 figures
- Why you need a daily writing habit and how to build one
- How thinking like a role-playing gamer can help you sell more books
- How to make $20 from a $3 sale
Embracing the Magic by Stephen Schneider
Stone Cold by John Weston