Looking back on a timeline of the last six years of your successes and failures, what important insights or perspective can you take away from it?
This week we have a great show for you, we’re talking a lot about timelines. Don’t forget to check out Claire’s new course and Bryan has a webinar next Thursday on the 5 mistakes authors most commonly make with their book descriptions so stay tuned for more info on that. This week’s Super Charger Story Course Winner is Chez Churton. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Doubt The Stars, Leah’s Choice, and Plague at Snake Creek. Top Tips of the week include why to think about putting out a Christmas-related book, what getting some time in nature can do for you, and how connecting with new people helps your marketing. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what author Joanna Penn has learned in her nine years as a full-time author, where is Goodreads going, why you need to put in the time to market a good book, what Amazon’s new book clubs feature does, and why Facebook ads are getting cancelled. Question of the Week: Looking back on a timeline of the last six years of your successes and failures, what important insights or perspective can you take away from it?
- That it’s time to write your Christmas romance!
- Why letting nature in can help you write more
- To market with humanity in mind
- Lessons learned from a 9 year vet of indie publishing
- Whether Goodreads is on its way out
- To use your marketing time wisely and sell more books
- To create a book club on Amazon
- Why some Facebook ads are getting canceled and what to do about it
Leah’s Choice by Patricia M Jackson
Plague at Snake Creek by Rob Moody