What BISAC category would you want to add to the list that doesn’t already exist, and do you think it would be worth the push to make it happen?
Happy New Year from the Sell More Books Show Team! We are hoping to have a great year of shows and are so happy to kick it off 2021 with the 353rd episode. Bryan is having his 5 Day Amazon Ad Challenge on January 11th and Claire has a Indie Author Alignment Workshop coming up, be sure to check those out at the links provided. This week’s winner is Shirish Deshpande. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Time Code, Unfrozen, and Rock Rain. Top Tips of the week include why you need an email list, what new challenge Amazon is launching, and how to avoid distractions. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why you should reach out to local media, what you need to know about scammers, what Medium is doing for your follower list, whats new with LMBPN Publishing, and how to push for categories you want. Question of the Week: What BISAC category would you want to add to the list that doesn’t already exist, and do you think it would be worth the push to make it happen?
- To grow your email list fast
- A fun way to challenge readers to read more
- To get the most from online conferences
- How to make a new BISAC code
- An indie publisher is going big
- Medium’s new feature let’s you take your readers with you
- Someone is stealing unfinished books
- How the pandemic leveled the playing field for some authors