How has the Sell More Books show helped you on your author career over the last 7 years?
Happy 7 Years of SMBS! We are so thankful for all of our awesome listeners and look forward to seven more years. Claire is holding a 5-Star Power Endings Masterclass this month and there are a few tickets left, you can find tickets at the link provided. Be sure to leave the show a review on Apple podcast. The winner this week is – Bill Cokas and our Honorable Mention is – Cops And Writers. Top Tips of the week include where to start when to make your author business a company, where to find daily write-ins, and why you need to let go of limiting beliefs. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how TikTok is boosting books for authors, where to find the new Nook, why self-promoting isn’t as icky as you think, what new platform Facebook is launching for authors, and what has happened with the Sell More Books Show over the last seven years. Question of the Week: How has the Sell More Books show helped you on your author career over the last 7 years?
- Whether it’s time to form a company for your business
- How to join up with other authors for writing time
- To defeat limiting beliefs
- How far SMBS has come in seven years
- That not all authors have confidence in Facebook’s new services
- How to get over self-promotion
- Nook is making a comeback
- How TikTok sells books