What doom and gloom story that’s circulating through the author community do you think is the most overblown?
Welcome back to another episode! Bryan has a webinar this Thursday on how to fix the 5 most common book description mistakes so be sure to check that out. Leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Garrett Robinson. Top Tips of the week include how to get your book seen with Facebook ads, where to find motivation when stalled, and what is the best distribution strategy. This week’s honorable mention is New Kid on The Book Block. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what is Amazon’s biggest profit source, why Apple is making it harder for email marketing, what flood might be making its way to the indie world, how to reach readers, and how Amazon Ad school is reaching the mainstream. Question of the Week: What doom and gloom story that’s circulating through the author community do you think is the most overblown?
- To put your book in front of readers with affordable Facebook ads
- How to find your motivation when stalled on a long project
- The best distribution strategy for taking your books to all the stores
- About a new reading service that aims to take reading to the world
- How Amazon Ads school is reaching the mainstream
- How readers want to be reached
- There could be a flood of books coming, and it’s going to disrupt the indie world
- How Apple is making it even harder for email marketing
- How Amazon’s biggest profit source went from books to ads