What is a way you can support your fellow indie author between now and the end of the year?
This week we have a great show in store for you. Be sure to check out Bryan’s Book Multiplier Webinar and Claire’s 5-day course, the links will be provided in the show notes. Leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Patrick O’Donnell. Top Tips of the week include how to help readers review quickly, why a more accessible site will sell more books, and when to consider using a pen name. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how Susan Darlene Faw is using her indie bookstore to help other authors, what is going on with Amazon and the Big 5, how to make six figures with kids books, how to spot a suspicious hybrid publisher and how to save money while publishing. Question of the Week: What is a way you can support your fellow indie author between now and the end of the year?
- How to help your readers review quickly
- How making your site accessible can sell more books
- When it’s best to use a pen name
- How an indie author uses her indie bookstore to help other authors
- Amazon and the Big 5 are at it again
- How to make six figures with kids’ books
- To spot a suspicious hybrid publisher
- To save money while publishing