What tip or takeaway from this week’s show are you going to add to your to-do list for the week and why?
This week we have a great show in store for you! Wednesday, October 13th kicks off The 5-Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge, register now! Claire also has a refresh of her free 5-Day Indie Author Alignment Course which will now be called Indie Author Supercharge. You can find the link to both of these in the show notes. Leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Rebecca Carter. This weeks Honorable Mention is Print and Ebook, all in one place. Top Tips of the week include how to dress up your book page, where to find helpful email prompts, and how to promo without self-promo. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why email serial is most likely still dead, how Bookbub Ads are changing due to Apple, why to consider hiring someone to run Facebook ads for you, what new book formatting tool is making big promises, and why writing connected series sells more books. Question of the Week: What tip or takeaway from this week’s show are you going to add to your to-do list for the week and why?
- How to dress up your book page
- What to email when you don’t know what to email
- To promo without self-promo
- D2D has a new paperback print option
- Why writing connected series sells more books
- There’s a Vellum for all!
- You can now hire someone to run Facebook ads for you
- How Bookbub Ads are changing due to Apple
- Why the email serial is most likely still dead