What strategies have you used to cope with those harsh 1-and 2-star reviews?
This week Claire is joined by romantic comedy author Rich Amooi! Join the Sell More Books Show Afterparty group on Facebook and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. Be sure to leave us a review on Apple Podcast. Top Tips of the week include how to get your books into libraries, how to reboot a dying series, and why you should consider writing in a series. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include when to ditch the day job, Amazon KDP is able to print in Poland and Sweden now, what is better than 5-star reviews, how to have someone run your ads for you, and how one publisher is embracing TikTok. Question of the Week: What strategies have you used to cope with those harsh 1-and 2-star reviews?
- How to get your books into libraries
- To reboot a dying series
- Why series is best for making money as an author
- When you should ditch the day job
- That Amazon KDP is able to print in Poland and Sweden now
- There’s something better than 5-star reviews
- How to have someone run your ads for you
- How one publisher is embracing TikTok