In their landmark 50th episode, Bryan and Jim had rants and insight, motivation and tough love, and tips and news for your listening pleasure. Listen to the show to learn how to enter their big 50th episode giveaway to win over $150 in prizes! Their trio of tips includes a better way to get ACX bounties, scrappy conference marketing tips, and why you should create courses. The news included stories on deep, philosophical novels, the reality of the writing dream, the next step in Facebook marketing, how to market a series, and five reflective lessons on the authorpreneurial life. This week’s Question of the Week: How bad do you want it?
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to format ACX bounty signup links
- What to do to make an impact at a conference
- Why courses make sense as your next digital step
- What place philosophical novels have in 2015
- How real authors live the dream
- What Facebook is planning to improve its marketing
- How Lindsay Buroker achieves series success
- What Joanna Penn learned from her landmark birthday
- How to enter Jim and Bryan’s 50th episode giveaway
Question of the Week: How bad do you want it?