Question of the Week: Which is the best email service provider for authors and why?
What makes an email service useful to authors? Bryan is excited to be teaching Amazon advertising and learning a ton about ad strategy. Jim is handing off Unskippable to his editor and will soon be looking for beta readers. This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Connie B. Dowell. Thank you to our Patrons: The Dragon Rustler, Shadow Raiders, and The Final Arrangement. The Top Tips of the week are how to test your email service provider, what to do with bad reviews, and why you need a well-designed business card. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why Ariana Grande is being sued for posting a picture of herself, what happened to Amazon’s operations in China, what expanded distribution choices are left, how to run a successful Kickstarter campaign, and how changes at Mailchimp could leave you hanging or paying more for bananas. Question of the Week: Which is the best email service provider for authors and why?
- Which Email Services deliver
- How not to flip out on a bad review
- What should (and shouldn’t) be on a business card
- How not to make a Grande mistake on Instagram
- That Amazon isn’t too big to fail
- How Expanded Distribution choices just got simpler (and more complex)
- How to dominate a Kickstarter campaign
- What’s happening to MailChimp