Question of the Week: How often do you check your royalty stats? Will that number increase with the new KDP Royalties Estimator?
What’s your current schedule for checking royalty income? Bryan and Jim hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend. Bryan is having a great experience teaching his Amazon Ads Made Easy course and is generating some wonderful tactics for students. Jim is looking for serious ARC members for his launch team. This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Dan Thompson. Thank you to our Patrons: Guardian of the Grail, Doubt The Stars, and Leaving Eva. The Top Tips of the week why new story structure options can boost your writing, how scheduled and regular breaks can improve mental health, and when three tips aren’t enough you can count on a few more. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how Google is shooting themselves in the proverbial foot on Google Play, why Kobo is happy to be wrong about potential readers, what Taylor White did to hit $500 in royalties on her debut release, what KDP is doing with new royalty reports and how Bink Cummings used Facebook ads and a rapid release strategy to move her much closer to her 6-figure-per-month goal. Question of the Week: How often do you check your royalty stats? Will that number increase with the new KDP Royalties Estimator?
- Fifteen ways to structure your marketing
- Multitasking’s insidious dark side
- Eighteen tips for author success
- The Play Store is at it again, this time messing with your ability to publish
- How Kobo embraced change to become successful in 25 countries
- To never give up. be brave and write!
- There’s a new KDP Reporting Tool, and it’s free!
- How to maximize your rapid release, even if you write slowly