How can you prioritize some long-term reader farming instead of only focusing on short-term reader hunting?
What are some ways that you can you prioritize some long-term reader farming instead of only focusing on short-term reader hunting? This week we have a great show for you! Don’t forget to leave us a review on Apple podcast. This week’s Super Charger Story Course Winner is Nalani Sheils. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Blogging for Authors, Shadow Raiders, and Guardian of the Grail. The Top Tips of the week include what myths you should know about publishing, how to find the perfect book cover just for you, and why practicing getting into states of focus is important. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what genre of print books are increasing in sales, why you should check out some of the newer ebook distributors, what new update is coming to the copyright process, why sustainable marketing is a lot like farming, and what new feature Facebook is launching for page owners that is similar to Patreon. Question of the Week: How can you prioritize some long-term reader farming instead of only focusing on short-term reader hunting?
- How to be more productive and write more words
- Where to get the best cover for your book
- The publishing myths that are holding you back
- Print is up, and which genres are doing best
- How Asia is the biggest growth opportunity for books
- You can now copyright multiple works at once
- The best ways to farm your readers for long term success
- Facebook is taking on Patreon