What is one five-minute task you could do to promote your book today?
There are many different ways to promote your book, what is one five-minute task that you could do today to promote your book? This week we have a great show for you! Don’t forget to leave us a review on Apple podcast. This week’s Super Charger Story Course Winner is Steph Pajonas. If you become a Patron of the show you will now get access to the show 8-12 hours earlier then when it airs! The Top Tips of the week include what ten marketing hacks bestselling author Zoe York is giving to you, how to create content that will attract your ideal reader, and why pre-orders may be hurting you instead of helping you. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how to avoid getting scammed by a vanity press, what new service NetGalley is adding to their lineup, what publishers look for when deciding which book to bet on, how BookBub’s new feature “related authors” could be beneficial to you, and where Kobo Plus is being launched next. Question of the Week: What is one five-minute task you could do to promote your book today?
- Ten tips to market when you have 5 minutes to spare
- How your book research can help you market
- Why a preorder may be making your sales worse
- How vanity presses can keep scamming authors
- There’s a new way to get ears on your audiobook
- How to use traditional publishing numbers to bet on your indie book
- A new way to find authors for your BookBub ads
- Why your books should be in Kobo Plus