If you were to win any category for your book in an indie publishing awards ceremony, what would you want that category to be?
This week Claire is joined by Ines Johnson, be sure to check out both of their youtube channels! We have a great show for you, don’t forget to leave a review on apple podcast. This week’s Best Page Forward book description winner is Patrick O’Donnell. Thank you to our featured Patrons – How to Sex Your Snake, Guild of Tokens, and Dorothy and the How to Self-Publish A Children’s Book. Top Tips of the week include whats new with Amazon’s Kindle Create, why you should give Etsy a shot to sell your books, and how to better understand Facebook ads. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what’s new with library ebook checkouts, how indies are feeling about awards, what streaming platform for audio and ebooks has come to an end, why you should look into when is the best time to send emails to your lists, and why Amazon is recommending epub files. Question of the Week: If you were to win any category for your book in an indie publishing awards ceremony, what would you want that category to be?
- That Amazon now formats print books, too!
- A new way to sell book directly
- What to do when your Facebook ads aren’t converting to sales
- Why libraries aren’t taking many chances on new authors
- That indies don’t get no respect. Still.
- What happened to Playster
- When to send emails in 2020
- Kindle Direct Publishing is changing things up… again.
Guild of Tokens by Jon Auerbach
How to Self-Publish A Children’s Book by Eevi Jones