What part of your automated marketing or online presence might benefit from adding a little human touch to it?
It’s Bryans birthday! This week we have a great show for you don’t forget to leave a review on Apple Podcast. This week’s winner is Pockets McGee. Thank you to our featured Patrons – The Life of Magdaline Slatewood, The Reluctant Detective, and How to Write Manga. Top Tips of the week include what 5 rules every author should know when it comes to social media, how to expand your income with premium products, and what free indie author conference is coming up. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why Barnes & Noble’s Nook library is down, whats new with KDP, why you should look into digital streaming, how to figure out what kind of launch best suits you as an author, and what Facebook is adding to Admin Assist. Question of the Week: What part of your automated marketing or online presence might benefit from adding a little human touch to it?
- How to keep the social in social media
- Ideas to leverage your assets
- How to get the most out of the conferences you’re not attending in person
- Barnes & Noble had a rough weekend
- KDP is changing its file formatting requirements (again)
- BookBeat is taking Scandinavia by storm
- There’s more than one way to successfully launch a book
- A new Facebook Groups feature could change the way you moderate
How to Write Manga by R.A. Paterson
The Reluctant Detective by Tom Fowler