Do you stick to one plotting/outlining technique or do you find it easier to overlay or synthesize multiple ones?
This week we have a great show for you! Make sure to leave us a comment or answer the question of the week on our page. This week’s winner is Blaine Moore. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Prometheus Rising, The Nonfiction Outline Book, and Planet Dead One Shot. Top Tips of the week include how to stop overthinking your writing, what is new with Gumroad, and who is rolling out new features for marketing your book. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how to get started with Cookbook publishing, what is Binge Books, why indie authors books are disappearing from Bookshop.org, why members of the book business are objecting Penguin Random House from buying Simon and Schuster, and why self-care is good for your productivity. Question of the Week: Do you stick to one plotting/outlining technique or do you find it easier to overlay or synthesize multiple ones?
- How to stop overthinking your writing
- A new way to support your patrons and deliver digital products
- Amazon has a new dashboard for marketing your books
- The value of self-care for author
- Whether the Big 4 will be a monopoly or remain the Big 5
- What happened to your books on Bookshop
- Goodreads has competition
- Cookbook creators are getting creative