Which of today’s stories and tips are you the most excited about and why?
This week our show is loaded and we cant wait to share it with you! Be sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast. This week’s winner is Eustacia Tan. Thank you to our featured Patrons – A Turn for the Worse, TStrings of Subversion, and Mayhem & Murder. Top Tips of the week include what tactics you need to know when marketing a new release, why you need to get your hands on the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America Bud Webster Legacy Kit, and what new design options are available on BookBub Ads creator. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why Disney is taking some heat, who is delivering audiobooks, what Amazon has to say about Sponsored Brand ads, how to nominate your own books for Kindle Deals and Prime Reading, and how Amazon is changing their return policy for Audible audiobooks. Question of the Week: Which of today’s stories and tips are you the most excited about and why?
- How to identify your reader for ultimate marketing
- To protect your legacy when you’re gone
- That BookBub has even more ad options
- How the Authors Guild is helping authors fight back against Audible
- How to nominate your own books for Prime Reading and Kindle Deals
- To promote your brand through ads
- That you can deliver audiobooks directly to your readers
- Why a famous Star Wars author is not getting paid