What is your pivot for 2021 if you have one? How will you be changing what you do and what you’re doing and why will you be making that change?
This week Bryan is back and we have a great show in store for you! This week’s winner is Dori H. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Where The Leaves Wither, The Cordova Vector, and Nolan Walker And The Superiors Squad. This weeks Honorable Mention goes to Legal Easy. Top Tips of the week include where to look to help you get started on your mockup, how to get the perfect title, and what you need to know when going wide. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include whats going on with Amazon and DPLA, how to beat time scarcity as an author, why audiobooks are a decision of time vs money, why and when to consider hiring a VA, and how to get yourself ready for the new year. Question of the Week: What is your pivot for 2021 if you have one? How will you be changing what you do and what you’re doing and why will you be making that change?
- How to make 3D mockups, free
- To craft a title that sells books
- When to hire a virtual assistant and what to have them do
- To plan your 2021 author business
- What tools to use to sell books wide
- To craft an author business plan
- Your option to create and distribute audiobooks
- The myths of being an indie author
- How to make a good Facebook author page
- That Amazon is putting its books into libraries. Sort of
- What’s stealing your writing time and how to fix it
- How protecting your copyright could be getting easier