When do you think that selling direct will start to surpass Apple Books as the #2 sales platform for authors?
Happy April! Claire is back this week and has an Indie Author Alignment Workshop on April 24th, you can find tickets at the link provided. Bryan’s April 5-Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge coming around the corner, look out for that link in the show notes. The winner this week is – Bradley. Top Tips of the week include how to market your children’s books, why video is a great way to engage with your readers, and what you need to know about starting a fiction podcast. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what is the PRO Act, why you should look into Medium to publish your books, what major update Scrivener is getting, what ACX needs to change about their sales reports and why you should think about going direct. Question of the Week: When do you think that selling direct will start to surpass Apple Books as the #2 sales platform for authors?
- To market kids’ book like a pro
- How simple videos can help you sell books
- How to start a fiction podcast
- A great way to sell ebooks and audio book direct from your site
- More harsh truth about Audible returns
- That the long awaited Scrivener 3 for Windows is finally here
- To publish an entire novel on Medium
- What the PRO Act means to your author rights