What do you want your writing to do for you (outside of making you money)?
Claire has her last Indie Author Alignment Workshop on April 24th before she switches things up, you can find tickets at the link provided. You can still join Bryan’s April 5-Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge, all links will be in the show notes. The winner this week is – KT Sargent. Top Tips of the week include why quality might be better than quantity for email lists, what hybrid means in publishing, and what you need to know about growing in Instagram. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how introverts feel about returning to a pre-pandemic world, what what are the 7 P’s of publishing success, why brand strategy is important, what honest truth writers need to hear when starting out, and what advice author Ines Johnson has for you. Question of the Week: What do you want your writing to do for you (outside of making you money)?
- The importance of managing your email list
- What a hybrid publisher is and whether you should us one
- How to grow your Instagram
- How Inez Johnson earns six figures
- How the drama around book deals can be draining
- How to build your brand for ultimate success
- The 7 Ps of Publishing Success
- Introverts aren’t coming as well now that the pandemic is slowing