What would you say you’ve learned since you started publishing about bringing people in to find out about you as an author and taking care of them along the way?
This week we have a great show in store for you. Make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast. The winner this week is – Jessica Hall. Our Honorable Mention is – Non-Fungible Bragging Rights. Top Tips of the week include what freebies can do for you, how a funnel can up your marketing, and how to write a bestseller. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how to make sure you don’t lose your Amazon Affiliate account, why you need to stop doubting if you’re an author, what concept is being offered to publishers of print and ebooks, who supports indie authors, and how to push on as an author. Question of the Week: What would you say you’ve learned since you started publishing about bringing people in to find out about you as an author and taking care of them along the way?
- What the best lead magnets to use are
- The benefits of a marketing funnel
- How writing better can sell more books
- How NFTs work with digital books
- To stay on the right side of Amazon when promoting your books
- How to know if you’re a real author
- That audiobook-first is becoming popular
- How Print on Demand is dominating trad publishing
- That you’re not alone if you’re struggling to publish