What sort of environmental accommodations do you make to aid your focus and get the most out of your deep-work time when you have it?
This week we have a great show in store for you. Make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week! The winner this week is – Anmarie. Top Tips of the week include how to get clicks on your ads, why to switch out your email list, and how to catch scammers. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include who is Disney refusing to pay, what is new with Amazon, how to get into the right mindset when writing, where has Kobo Plus launched, and how to take on new opportunities. Question of the Week: What sort of environmental accommodations do you make to aid your focus and get the most out of your deep-work time when you have it?
- What tiny changes can make or break your ads.
- To lookout for scams pretending to be a publisher
- Which promo sites are best for selling books
- To see if it’s worth doing. Whatever ‘it’ is
- How the new Kobo subscription is going
- How to write faster, even if you can’t actually write faster
- How a hoverboard might affect your Amazon publications
- Why authors are banding together against Disney