If you’re giving Kindle Vella a try, what are you hoping to get out of it?
This week Claire is joined by Drew Hayes, you can find his information in the show notes. We have a great show in store for you as we dive deep into serial. Make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week! The winner this week is – Lisa M. Lilly. Top Tips of the week include why you should get your books on as many platforms as possible, who is threatening to leave egregious reviews on Goodreads, and how super URL’s could be killing your book reviews. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what scammers are doing on Amazon, what to look at when considering indie vs traditional, what is Bookwire creating for the publishing and creator industry, what is happening with Kakao Entertainment, and where you can find helpful information when thinking about writing for Kindle Vella. Question of the Week: If you’re giving Kindle Vella a try, what are you hoping to get out of it?
- All the places you can sell your book besides Amazon
- How to fight off review extortion
- Why you need to be careful with your Amazon links
- Why those junk books are all over Amazon
- Just how much authors make on book sales
- NFTs are coming to books
- Who’s buying up the serial apps and services
- Just how Vella works