Would you consider using Spotify’s subscription service for your audiobooks, and how would you leverage possible ad opportunities?
This week Claire is joined by Mike Stop Continues and Oliver Altair, you can find their information to learn more about Site Arcade in the show notes. We have a great show in store for you. Make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week. The winner this week is – Amanda Schiller. Top Tips of the week include why you are losing sales during your pre-launch period, how to get your author emails where they need to be, and how to get readers on your list. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what change is coming to Amazon’s e-books, what is Spotify doing with audiobooks, how to get your book seen, how to build better blurbs, and why you should optimize backlist titles for sales. Question of the Week: Would you consider using Spotify’s subscription service for your audiobooks, and how would you leverage possible ad opportunities?
- How to do an Amazon pre-order with print books
- Chill out about landing in the Gmail Promotions tab
- To use your author email effectively
- That Amazon is finally putting its ebooks into libraries
- Who’s sneaking its audiobooks past Audible
- Some bookstore rank secrets
- How to make your blurbs look better
- How the backlist is booming
News #5: One small step for Amazon, one giant leap for libraries (1)
News #5: One small step for Amazon, one giant leap for libraries (2)
News #4: The Holy Grail of the audiobook market
News #3: Rank Amateur
News #2: Build Better Blurbs
News #1: What’s old is new again