When are you going to take your next break from your writing and publishing work, and how are you going to schedule it in and make sure you stick to it?
This week we finally have Bryan and Claire together again! You can find the replay of the Craft Writing webinar that they did together in the links for this week’s show. A quick reminder that today is the final day for the Supercharge Offer so be sure to check it out. Leave a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Matthew Herrmann. Top Tips of the week include how to incorporate writing breaks, where to find free live training if you’re new to publishing, and how to market your audiobooks. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why bookstores are paying royalties on second-hand books, why Android is putting a stop to tracking for ads, how you can get bonus royalties on your series, what Maryland is doing for its libraries, and where to find a cheaper color option for your paperbacks. Question of the Week: When are you going to take your next break from your writing and publishing work, and how are you going to schedule it in and make sure you stick to it?
- When to take a writing break, and how
- Publishing skills direct from Amazon
- How you can promote your audiobooks
- All about KDP’s new color printing option
- What Maryland is demanding for its libraries
- How Android phones and tablets are going to stop tracking for ads
- How to get bonus royalties on your series
- How some used bookstores are paying royalties on second-hand books