What’s one habit you can change this week to clear more time in your schedule for sleep?
Bryan is back this week and we have a great show in store for you, please be sure to leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Houston Hare. This weeks honorable mention is Undervalued Opportunity. Top Tips of the week include why you need to protect yourself with an LLC, what to do when your book is pirated, and why to check your rights with new apps and platforms. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how to succeed with email after the Apple upgrade, how BookShop.org is leading the diversity charge, what is Amazon doing with scammers, what traits of KU readers you need to know and how resting affects your work. Question of the Week: What’s one habit you can change this week to clear more time in your schedule for sleep?
- Why you should have an LLC to protect yourself
- What to do when your book is pirated
- To watch your rights with new apps and platforms
- How subscriptions in the US are now as valued as world-wide
- How to succeed with email after the Apple upgrade
- How BookShop.org is leading the diversity charge
- That Amazon is finally doing what it said it would with scammers
- The traits of a KU reader you need to know
- How to write more by resting more