Have you created a list of comp authors for your books? If so, who are they? If not, what’s the first step you’ll take toward building that?
We have a great show in store for you this week! Please be sure to leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Erik Marshall. Top Tips of the week include how to master your author bio, who is helping new authors get started from zero, and how to utilize free bonus content. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why publishers are getting into the subscription game, what subscriptions Audible is rolling out in the UK, how to use the right keywords on Amazon, how to brighten your book pages on KDP and how to find your book’s comps and sell more. Question of the Week: Have you created a list of comp authors for your books? If so, who are they? If not, what’s the first step you’ll take toward building that?
- How to master your author bio
- How Draft2Digital is helping new authors get started from zero
- To use free bonus content to launch with style
- That publishers are started to appreciate the subscription model
- Audible is rolling out subscriptions in the UK
- How the right keywords can help Amazon help your book
- KDP has a new marketing tool to brighten up your book pages
- Find your book’s comps and sell more books