In the next 3 months of your business, what is the project that you’re most excited about?
We have a great show in store for you this week! Please be sure to leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Sara Prow Blackard. Top Tips of the week include what books you need to jumpstart your indie author career, why these marketing strategies just won’t work, and how to stop temptation and start writing. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how you can maximize your hourly rate, why readers are willing to buy wider, what’s selling on Kobo Plus in Canada, why Goodreads is in the news for regular people not just authors and why Apple’s new email privacy isn’t such a big deal. Question of the Week: In the next 3 months of your business, what is the project that you’re most excited about?
- The best books for your indie author career
- Some marketing strategies that just won’t work
- How to stop temptation and start writing
- How to maximize your hourly rate
- A plus of the pandemic might be a willingness for readers to buy wider
- What’s selling on Kobo Plus in Canada
- Why Goodreads is in the news for regular people, not just authors
- Why Apple’s new email privacy isn’t such a big deal