What do you think about the concept of ghost writers working with your characters after you own death? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
This week Bryan is joined by Dale L. Roberts who is an accomplished indie author and host of Self-Publishing with Dale on YouTube. The link to his channel is in the show notes so be sure to check it out! Leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Jay S. Willis. Our Honorable Mention is Will The Real Ghost Writer Please Stand Up! Top Tips of the week include how to get more reviews, how to make the most of your personal writing retreat, and how to get your readers to open your emails. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why you might need to rethink your Amazon Ad strategy, why Patreon is under threat, how to get readers to open your emails, how Facebook ads are shifting and why you should try swapping with like-minded authors to find new readers. Question of the Week: What do you think about the concept of ghost writers working with your characters after you own death? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
- How to get more reviews
- How to make the most of your personal writing retreat
- A secret way to get your email opened
- That dead writers still want to write
- Kindle Lockscreen ads seem to going away
- That Patreon is under threat. From everyone.
- Why authors don’t need to train readers
- How Facebook ads are shifting, and where to
- A new author book swap option is here