If you knew it was guaranteed to succeed the way you’d planned, what one thing would you add to your next book launch, and why?
This week we have a great show in store for you Check out Bryan’s Q&A Session at the link in the show notes! Leave us a review on Apple Podcast and answer the Question of the Week in the comment section. The winner this week is Andrew Chamberlain. Top Tips of the week include what makes up an author platform, how to get your rights back and use them, and what is the value of a good blurb. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what lawsuits have begun, how stacking promos can help your book launch, what are the new ad bid strategies on Amazon, what is happening between KDP and Ingram and how to write when you are not feeling it. Question of the Week: If you knew it was guaranteed to succeed the way you’d planned, what one thing would you add to your next book launch, and why?
- What makes up an author platform
- To get your rights back and how to use them
- The value of a good blurb
- The Audible lawsuits have begun
- To have a stellar book launch by stacking promos
- There are new ad bid strategies with Amazon ads
- There’s a war between KDP and Ingram, and the battle is over print
- How to write when you just don’t want to