Jim and Bryan celebrated their one-year anniversary this week! They also awarded episode 50’s big video contest winner. In their 52nd episode, the Midwesterners discussed a trio of tips on writing in the cloud, using physical book cards, and adding bonus content to your fiction books. The news focused on digital growth, safety for book reviewers, the Clean Reader app, Joe Konrath’s EbooksAreForever library business, and the controversy over Jane Litte’s pen name. This week’s Question of the Week: What do you like and dislike about our show? What could we do better?
What You’ll Learn:
- How Bryan found success with Draft2Digital
- Why you might write more if you worked in the cloud
- How to create physical cards for your books
- Several ways to add bonus content to your works of fiction
- What digital book growth in the U.K. means for authors
- Why Brenda Clark Gray quit Goodreads
- Jim and Bryan’s opinions on the Clean Reader app
- Why all authors should consider submitting to EBooksAreForever
- How a pen name controversy ignited a flurry of comments
Question of the Week: What do you like and dislike about our show? What could we do better?