Bryan, the bright-eyed optimist, and Jim, the grizzled veteran, went toe-to-toe on Amazon keyword SEO in the latest installment of the show. They also discussed tips on early readers and creating better infographics. The five news stories focused on ideas for content creation, how to disrupt the dinosaurs of retail, improving the self-publishing industry, BookBub’s expansion into the U.K. and advice from bestselling author Bella Andre. Bryan also discussed the success of his first finished novel, and how his 5-6 unfinished novels helped to pave the way for “overnight” success. This week’s Question of the Week is: Have you used keywords to improve your on-page Amazon SEO? If so, have you noticed an increase in sales or free downloads?
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via Stitcher!
Direct Download MP3
What You’ll Learn:
- Ways our listeners are using Pinterest to find success
- How Bryan sold 3,000 copies of his first novel
- Why you should give you book away to early readers
- The steps to creating more effective infographics
- Why keywords may mean more than getting into extra categories
- How to apply Anil Dash’s blogging advice to other mediums
- The ways readers are consuming and buying content
- Multiple opinions on how you can raise the bar for indie publishing
- What BookBub’s expansion means for you
- Advice on writing, focus and promotion from Bella Andre
Question of the Week: Have you used keywords to improve your on-page Amazon SEO? If so, have you noticed an increase in sales or free downloads?