We had a very special edition of the Sell More Books Show this week featuring many of the speakers from Jim’s Author Marketing Live event. J. Thorn, Andrea Vahl, Hunter Boyle, Derek Murphy, Vinny O’Hare, Deborah Carney, Julia Kline, Steve Scott, Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant all stopped by to take one tip and news story each! Our guests lent their expert opinions to a trio of tips on a Twitter ePub reader, an author site checklist and a Google Chrome plug-in for building your brand. We also touched on author productivity, Espresso Book Machines at Barnes & Noble stores, Google’s disbanding of the Authorship program, Kindle Unlimited and the Kindle Kids Book Creator. Whether you attended Author Marketing Live or not, take this opportunity to hear the speakers in action!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show on iTunes!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via RSS!
Subscribe to The Sell More Books Show via Stitcher!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Author Marketing Live went
- What authors can do to get their books on Twitter
- The top tips for creating an author website
- How picking a color scheme can build your brand
- What Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant think about hiring help
- Why Espresso Book Machines may not be worth the paper
- How to cope when Google or Amazon makes a change
- What Steve Scott thinks about the future of Kindle Unlimited
- How a new KDP tool could make digital children’s books much easier
- J. Thorn
- Andrea Vahl
- Hunter Boyle
- Derek Murphy
- Vinny O’Hare
- Deborah Carney
- Julia Kline
- Steve Scott
- Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- Author Marketing Live
- Tweet a Full Book
- Author Site Checklist
- Coloring Your Brand
- The Mega Productive Author
- B&N Takes a Double Shot
- Google and Contingency Plans
- Steve Scott on Kindle Unlimited
- KDP Picture Books
Question of the Week: Do you think live events are worth it? Why or why not? If you haven’t attended an event in the past, what do you think it is that’s holding you back?